1. "Don't Stop Believin'" by Journey Possibly the best song regarding taking midnight trains to anywhere.
Talking points: Not only does this song deliver an uplifting message that gives you false confidence, but it allows those who know it to act like a Japanese businessman at Karaoke night.
2. "Livin' On A Prayer" by Bon Jovi One of three Bon Jovi songs that is acceptable to know.
Talking points: Lines like "take my hand, we'll make it I swear" give you the chance to enthusiastically grab a girl's chest after you "miss" her hand.
3. "Sweet Home Alabama" by Lynyrd Skynyrd Enjoyable even to people who don't know where Alabama is.
Talking points: This song has appeal even above the Mason Dixon line and allows you to sing in a Southern accent.
4. "Baba O'Riley" by The Who Now you get to be the music dick and correct people when they think this song is called "Teenage Wasteland."
Talking points: This songs lyrics apply so directly with your life, being a wasted teenager, that the beauty of it all could motivate you to reach out and just grab a boob. The unsuspecting girl, being a fan of The Who, will understand.
5. "Paradise City" by Guns N Roses Paradise City isn't real, crazy Axl Rose!
Talking points: Locking eyes with the right girl during this song could result in a sweet beej. Nice.