1) Name: Terrance Monroe
2) Where was your first kiss? Summer Camp.
3) a) A running man has half the kinetic energy that a boy of half his mass has. The man speeds up by 1.0 m/s and then has the same kinetic energy as the boy. What were the original speeds of man and boy? I think it’s 44m/s and 55 m/s but I’m not 100%.
b)Favorite food: Pizza
4) To push a 50 kg crate across a floor, a worker applies a force of 200 N, directed 20o above the horizontal. The floor exerts a 175 N force of friction on the crate. As the crate moves 3.0 m, calculate the work done on the crate by (a) the worker, (b) the force of friction, © the force of gravity, and (d) the normal force of the floor on the crate. (d) Calculate the total work done on the crate. I got a) 6.75 Newtons/m b) -415 Newtons/m (I know that one is definitely wrong.) and c and d) I couldn’t figure out. Can you??
5) Have you ever broken a bone?: Nope. Thank God!!!
6) If so, which one? My Leg.
7) Each second, 1200 m of water passes over a waterfall 100 m high. Assuming that three-fourths of the kinetic energy gained by the water in falling is converted to electrical energy by a hydroelectric generator, what is the power output of the generator? (Note that 1 m3 of water has a mass of 1000 kg). Totally lost on this one. This should def. be extra credit.
8) Which do you prefer, the beach or the mountains? Beach for sure.
9) Discuss two of the labs we completed this semester. What were the hypotheses, what were the results, and explain how the scientific method was used for each: This one is whatever, I can do it. It’ll just take me like an hour.
10) Have you ever gotten a hickey? :P
*This test is only for guys, sorry!
I'll admit it, I read Cosmo. Frankly, it’s some of the most inadvertently hilarious literature out there. And also, I rub the perfume samples on my extra pillow and pretend like I ha …
We asked you to choose the sexiest things in the world about guys and girls. Here are your winners. Girls 15. Glasses Good news for everyone who's just been sitting and waiting for their …
Missing out on all of the cool, fun, Halloween parties back at school while you are stuck living with your parents? Your first non-collegiate Halloween in four (five, or six) years doesn't have to be …