- If you have to print out a reading for class, it’s not worth reading
- Contrary to popular belief, the most likely answer is not C. It’s B.
- If option D is “none of the above” and option E is “all of the above”, the correct answer is never E.
- Your brain soaks in knowledge better if you read while doing multiple things, like listening to music, watching TV, or checking your Facebook.
- When it is possible, come up with anagrams, acronyms, or little songs to help you remember facts. When it is not possible, you’re screwed.
- A rule of thumb is that you should start a paper as many days before it’s due as the minimum number of pages. For example a 2-page paper should be started 2 days before it’s due, a 5-page paper, 5 days, and a 10-page… ah, screw it, you can still pass if you ace the final.
- Don’t study too hard, in fact don’t study at all, it’s a sign of weakness. If you were smart like me, you would know everything you need to know already.
× Share with friend