The Stupid Question Hall of Fame is back again, ready to embarrass the kids who cheapen your degree. Remember the rules If you send in the absolute stupidest, you get a free BustedTee. Read all five and cast your vote. And, if you heard something stupid in class this week, send it to me at CollegeHumor.com/StupidQuestions.The Nominees
- A) Slippery Rock University of Pennsylvania, Slippery Rock, Pennsylvania Submitted by Czaq
While talking about how different countries trade systems differ
Genius: What about Africa?
Professor: Africa is a continent, not a country.
Genius: Isn't that like saying Australia is a continent not a country?
Professor: No not at all.
- B) Florida State University, Tallahassee, Florida Submitted by Adam
After all SCANTRON sheets have been passed out to the class
Professor: Are there any last second questions?
The Brilliance: Is this test going to be multiple choice?
- C) Hanover College, Hanover, Indiana Submitted by Melissa
Sir Intelligence: Isn't a rooster a chicken, not a bird?
Class: A chicken is a bird.
Sir Intelligence: Nuh uh. Birds can fly.
- D) North Carolina State University, Raleigh, North Carolina Submitted by Mason
During a discussion on Abe Lincoln
Valedictorian: Wasn't his nickname like Johnny Appleseed?
- E) Marist College, Batavia, New York Submitted by Andrew
Little Einstein: So if plants grow best in red and blue light, why are they grown in greenhouses?
This poll is no longer active.