All I can say about what I'm thinking is that I could've changed alot of things in this movie if I was in it as a villain. Let's see what I can do with this.
Batman: The Dark Knight/Begins
- Make sure I have lights turned on, especially during the night time.
- Do crimes by myself, the henchmen are targeted first.
- Have many different identities.
- Wear a mask.
- No phones.
- No dealing with the mob (prime Batman target).
- Land a job as a police officer, so no one would suspect.
- Not associating myself with main villains.
- Not operating during the hours of 10 pm-4am
- Operate only during the day, because Batman has a job to do.
- If I am caught, I will be perfectly still. Batman is like a bear, he only attacks things that move.
- No mugging in alleyways.
- Keep a rocket-launcher handy, to take out the Bat-vehicles.
- Follow the Batmobile to where he stores it, sabotage will ensue.
- Only do crimes when I feel it's neccessary/opportune.
- Watch the news for sightings of him.
- Suspect Bruce Wayne, always.