10. You don't personally see nor make any distinction between pajamas and street clothes.
9. Companies have stopped sending you even junk mail because you're not worth the postage.
8. You have ever Twittered about a bodily function.
7. You've gotten several degrees but no jobs.
6. You have more cardboard standees of movie characters than you do real friends.
5. You wear sunglasses when it's so dark that you need your headlights on. Tip: Sun Down, Glasses Off (or, "SDGO").
4. You think the term "underachiever" gives you too much credit. You one day HOPE to be elevated to the status of "underachiever."
3. You sing Karaoke. Alone. In your bedroom. On a Friday night. And you know that you're not even that good.
2. Your friends think your parents are cooler than you are and your parents agree with them.
1. You know that one girl/ that one guy who's slept with everyone? She/he ignores you. And successfully won a restraining order against you.
× Share with friend
Everybody loves lists, right? What about those that give you a false sense of superiority?