In the last few years critics of video game violence have been bitching about video games affecting the behavior of our youth. If that is true, then our generation would have learned the following:
- Eating Mushrooms will make you bigger.
- If you eat a flower, you will gain the ability to throw fireballs with your hand, depsite the fact that fire burns the skin off your hands.
- If you collect 100 gold coins, you will gain another life.
- A leaf can turn you into a flying racoon.
- Plumbers wear their hats when they swim.
- You can travel through sewage pipes and not get dirty. You might even find gold coins in them.
- If you climb a vine, you will be able to walk on clouds and collect gold coins.
- Go ahead and kill yourself. You will just come back to life.