We asked and you voted. Here are the top 25 sitcom couples of all time
25. Doug Funnie and Patty Mayonaise "Doug"
Doug and Patty's love clearly doesn't extend towards their future children, who, one way or the other, are screwed in the last-name department.
24. Ben Wyatt and Leslie Knope "Parks and Recreation"
It's not every day a guy who isn't Bill Clinton can survive a political blow like sleeping with someone you shouldn't. Ben's love for Leslie prevented a scandal, and also his goals for the future, minus the one about being in love. So it's all fine.
23. Frank and Marie Barone "Everybody Loves Raymond"
Frank and Marie's undying devotion can probably be entirely attributed to the fact they can spy on their son 24/7. Nothing unites two people quite like meddling in their immediate family's affairs.
22. Al and Peg Bundy "Married with Children" Sometimes the secret to a good marriage is simply not murdering the other person in the marriage, which was quite an achievement for Al and Peggy. Despite pretty much hating each other, they somehow worked.
21. Jesse and Rebecca Katsopolis "Full House"
Jesse and Becky are from two different worlds, which is why it's even weirder that, given the choice between the two worlds, they chose the one where the are married adults who have to live in an attic.