One of the perks of working in a structural engineering office is that the vernacular lends itself well to innuendo. Here are a few examples that made me giggle like the fourth grade girl that I am.
- "What is your erection sequence?"
- "Make sure there is plenty of slop in your holes."
- "Who is handling the butt glazing?"
- "You need to stiffen up that member."
- "How deep did you drill your shaft?
- "Before moving the bridge, we have to jack off the abutment."
- "Matt, if you grab my ass again, I'm going to file sexual harassment charges."