- Drink every time you hit the snooze button.
- Is your breakfast too warm/cold? Drink.
- Take two drinks for every piece of your neighbor's mail you get.
- If your SO says they're worried about your drinking, finish your drink.
What happens when you combine wholesome Disney songs with profanity-laced rap hits? These!
These mashups are extra special because they aren't just combining two songs, it's like they're combining your younger self with your less-innocent present self.
10. Mulan Vs. Busta Rhymes: Look at Me Make a Man Out of You Mashup
9. Snow White Girl (7 Dwarfs vs. E-40, Juelz Santana)
10. Like, a Billion Dumb Kids (Scream)
Ghostface is a great villain, not least because no matter how many times you kill the guy/girl/stack of Little Rascals stuffed into the costume, he can always come back. Consistent throughout the films is the killer's voice, provided by Roger L. Jackson (infuriatingly no relation to Samuel), who can freak a girl out over the phone like no other except for Mel Gibson.
9. Darth Vader
Props to Vader-he kept going when most people would have thrown in the towel long ago. After losing his wife and children AND legs AND BEST FRIEND in the course of an afternoon, Anakin wasted no time, strapping himself into an evil android suit faster than you can say "Hey, why don't we do the tiniest amount of research into the whole 'your wife is dead' thing that weird lizard guy definitely just lied to you about". You've got to want it.