1.The rupee isnot only the fictional currency exchanged in The Legend of Zelda video game series, but is also the official currency of India.
2. There is a Canadian version of the Hollywood Walk of Fame which honors such celebrities from the Great White North as Jim Carrey, Wayne Gretzky, and Michael J. Fox. Awww, isn't that cute?
3. I have never had anal sex.
4. In1963, First Lady Laura Bush committed vehiccular manslaughter. Yeah, no joke there.
5. The U.S. government will not allow portraits of living persons to appear on stamps. Since there are official 2pac stamps, it is safe to say the federal government does not recognize the possibility that he is alive and well on an island in the caribbean.
6. In Britain's 2001 census, 390,000 people in England and Wales professed their religious faith to be Jedi.