1) University of Central Oklahoma Two males, ages 18 and 19, were arrested for streaking early Sunday morning across Wantland Hall, when one of the males ran into a parked vehicle.
2) Hofstra University A university student reported an unidentified male told her he was writing a thesis on feet and asked if she would like to participate in a survey at Axinn Library. She said she agreed, he asked her to sit down at a table, take off her shoes and wiggle her toes. She said she felt him touch her foot with what she thought was his hand, but when she looked down under the table, he had exposed himself and was touching his genitalia to her foot. The man was not apprehended.
3) University of Arizona Two teenagers were found with an open bottle of rum and a 9-year-old boy dressed up as a girl Sunday night after they were pulled over for speeding at North Tyndall Avenue, reports stated.
4) Stony Brook University A student climbed onto a ventilation pipe and was dancing on it when he fell down 15 feet into it. He had to be rescued and was arrested for criminal tresspass.
5) Binghamton University "" The Harpur's Ferry campus ambulance service responded to a call for help for an intoxicated female in Newing's Delaware Hall. When volunteers and Binghamton's New York State University Police arrived, they found the 19-year-old "covered with brown marks on her body and clothes." A "strong odor of feces" accompanied the female "" and the ambulance crew "" to Binghamton General Hospital, a police report says. "I hope this serves an example so people don't get to that point [of intoxication]," said Investigator Matt Rossie of the University police. The origins of the fecal matter remained a mystery as this paper went to print.
Answers after the jump
Remember, if you have a funny police blotter entry at your school send us the link at PoliceLog at CollegeHumor dot com.