1) Triangular sandwiches taste better than square ones.
3) One of the most awkward things that can happen in a bar is when your drink-to-toilet cycle gets synchronised with a complete stranger.
5) Everyone who grew up in the 80's has entered the digits 55378008 into a calculator.
7) Sharpening a pencil with a knife makes you feel really manly.
10) Nobody ever dares make cup-a-soup in a bowl.
12) Its impossible to describe the smell of a wet cat.
14) Rummaging in an overgrown garden will always turn up a bouncy ball.
16) Everyone always remembers the day a dog ran into your school.
18) The smaller the monkey the more it looks like it would kill you at the
first given opportunity.
20) Every bloke has at some stage while taking a pee flushed half way through and then raced against the flush.
22) Its impossible to look cool whilst picking up a Frisbee.
24) You never ever run out of salt.
26) You can't respect a man who carries a dog.
28) No one knows the origins of their metal coat hangers.29) The most painful household incident is wearing socks and stepping on an upturned plug.
31) You've turned into your dad the day you put aside a thin piece of wood
specifically to stir paint with.
33) Bricks are horrible to carry.