1. Ohio State: OSU is just one game away from an undefeated season. I forget who their next game is against, but it should be a cake walk.
2. Michigan: You think Michigan has too much pride to just pay Ohio State to go for a 0-0 tie to guarantee they BOTH play in the National Championship game? I mean, the plan is fool-proof!
3. USC: USC comes barrelling back into the top three. "Hey Guys! What did we miss?"
4. Florida: 6-foot-6 Jarvis Moss blocks two kicks to help the Gators beat Spurrier, which leads me to ask: Isn't it worth keeping one roster spot for a 6'11" basketball player with a 48 inch vertical who can easily block field goals? (see also: Sumo Wrestler playing goalie in Hockey)
5. Notre Dame: Their game against USC on the 25th will be a nice dessert to the big OSU-Michigan meal.
6. Rutgers Call me crazy, but if Ohio State beats Michigan, Cal Beats USC, USC beats Notre Dame, and Florida's team plane gets shot down over the gulf of Mexico, I think we're going to see the Scarlet Knights in the National Championship!
7. Arkansas Razorbacks may not play very well against unranked opponents but they sure can beat the shit outta good teams.
8. West Virginia West Virginia should just play Hawaii in a bowl game and see if one of the team hits 100. Call it the Nokia FedEX Compaq Gaylord Hotels Shootout Music City Toilet Bowl.
9. Wisconsin Wisconsin plays Bowling Green and Buffalo this year, but not Big 10 rival Ohio State. That makes sense.
10. Louisville By beating West Virginia and losing to Rutgers, the Cardinals have truly done their job to keep any Big East school out of BCS contention. Good work!
11. LSU I knew JaMarcus Russel was huge, but I recently found out HOW huge: 6'6" 260 pounds! Interesting fact: You could theoretically fit nineteen inflated footballs in his exhumed corpse!
12. Boise State Broncos should change their mascot names to Boys who Cried Wolf. I mean, what if Boise State actually had the best team in the nation? Nobody would believe them
13. Texas Here's a question: Does Colt McCoy also play defense for Texas?
14. Auburn If Auburn is 14th, and Georgia is unranked, then why are Bulldog fans happier than Tiger fans? My theory: Its more fun to support a crappy team who can play spoiler.
15. California: Cal's center's name is Alex Mack. How are you expected to go undefeated when your snapper is just a puddle of silver goo?
16. Wake Forest How did this team almost lose to Duke?
17. Johns Hopkins They were 25th last week, and after an impressive 48-7 win over McDaniel College, the BlueJays have BCS on the brain.
18. Georgia Tech Georgia Tech ran all over North Carolina Saturday, beating them 7-0 in the first annual "We Demand a Refund" Bowl. Who knows, next game, there may be TWO scores.
19. Maryland How does one celebrate after beating a team whos defensive lineman just died? I guess by raising your helmets in jubilation!
20. Boston College Duke's Clifford Harris had these harsh words for Boston College players "You're never happy with a loss. We know we can beat teams like BC, Maryland and Florida State. It used to be like, `Boston College, Whoa!' But we know we can compete with them." This came after losing by three touchdowns.
21. Virginia Tech VaTech's best player is it's kicker, which is always a good sign.
22. Tennessee Volunteers proving you don't have to win games in November to stay in the top 25. You just have to have heart.
23. Nebraska A late entry into the greatest name in college sports, Cornhusker WR: Maurice Purify.
24. Oregon Instead of taking a three loss team like the Ducks, and putting them up here, the BCS should institute for spaces waiting for a team. There may not be a 24th best team in the nation this week, so lets not force it.
25. Brigham Young All 913 team wives on hand to witness BYU's sixth straight conference win over Wyoming. We love them all the same!