Rejected Coke Advertising Campaigns and Slogans
- If you try something new, you might not like it
- It probably isn't that bad for your teeth really
- Take it on a picnic, but only if you have a good cooler
- Sometimes when you ask for Pepsi in a restaurant they give you coke anyway
- I read on the internet that you can get AIDS from Pepsi, but not Coke
- Not so good from the plastic bottle
but hey, what soda is?
- I heard that the Pepsi side of life has a lot more instances of rape and drive-by shootings than the Coke side, just saying
- The choice of a sustaining, loyal generation
- Coke is so good I want to drink it with my nose
- It's widely available
- For myspace: You've just been COKED! Forward this to 10 people and drink one cokes (at least) or you're family will die. NOTE: You can be Coked more than once, the same penalties apply each time
- For TV: a baby polar bear runs into a baby penguin. The penguin has a coke, which he offers to share. The polar bear eats the penguin and washes him down with the crisp, refreshing coke
We like you. Do you like us too?