Hey guys, it's that time again for the Weekly WYR. Try and answer some of the most difficult, most ridiculous questions in the world. And remember, if you've got a great WYR, send them to Streeter.Seidell @ Gmail.com.
Would You Rather
- Knock boots with Marge Simpson or Lois Griffin?
- Only be able to eat or only be able to drink?
- Have no cell phone or no Internet?
- Slap a baby or punch a 9-year-old girl?
- Be poor or be or insane?
- Listen to the song "Sweet Home Alabama" 100 times a day for the rest of your life, or watch the Reese Witherspoon movie "Sweet Home Alabama" 10 times a day for the rest of your life?
- Eat a handful of hair or lick three public telephones?
- Be sore for the rest of your life or break every bone in your body once?
- Never grow up or never have sex?
- Fall asleep in all of your classes, or never be able to sleep in any of your classes?
- Be able to see what video games will look like in 200 years, or see what cars will look like in 200 years?
- Be bitten by a snake or stung by a scorpion?
- Be able to fly for a half hour a day, or hover a couple feet off the ground for as long as you want?
Finally, this week's winner of the Incredibly Sad Award goes to Sophie who had to make this tough choice
- Save your 7-year-old daughter Eva or your 10-year-old son Jan