Questions We Wish We Could Ask An Astronaut
- Can I be an astronaut, but without all that training and crap?
- Even though I already know the answer, just to be 100% sure, I mean I'm really just asking this for my stupid little brother, the moon is not made out of cheese, right?
- When you fart in your space suit, do you have to keep smelling it the whole time you're in space? If no, where does it go? Does your butt have it's own compartment just for farts?
- Is it scary going into space and knowing that your life is in grave danger and that something can go wrong at literally any moment?
- If we didn't fake the Moon landing, why can't we see Neil Armstrong's face in any of the photos? And don't give me any of that "helmet" nonsense.
- When you fart in your space-suit, who do you blame it on?
- I've had tang. It's very good.
- Why do you put your life in the hands of other people? What are they, rocket scientists?
- Does it bother you that you can't smell the moon?
We like you. Do you like us too?