The Stupid Question Hall of Fame is back again, ready to embarrass the kids who cheapen your degree. Remember the rules If you send in the absolute stupidest, you get a free BustedTee. Read all five and cast your vote. And, if you heard something stupid in class this week, send it to me at CollegeHumor.com/StupidQuestions.The Nominees
- A) Rutgers University, Cherry Hill, New Jersey Submitted by Jeff
The Professor was talking about how General Marius taking revenge towards the end of his life put a tarnish on his legacy:
Professor: So what happened at the end of Marius' life that put a damper on his political and military career?
Genius: Uh, he died?
- B) University of California at Davis, Davis, California Submitted by Brandon
In a class of 14 the professor starts off with a story about his son's 6th birthday.
Blondie: Aw how cute. How old was he before?
- C) Boston University, Boston, Massachusetts Submitted by Jason
While reading an article about freedom of the press written in in the 1640s
Smarty: When the author mentions liberty is he talking about the United States?
- D) Tallahassee Community College, Tallahassee, Florida Submitted by Robbie
While discussing things that can affect your sleep
Professor: Sleep Apnea can be helped by a surgery that shaves down or removes the uvula.
The Brilliance: What does the vagina have to do with snoring?
- E) St. Joseph's College, Rensselaer, Indiana Submitted by Sarah
Valedictorian: (looking through a diffraction tube) Which eye do I use?
Professor: The one at the eyepiece.
This poll is no longer active.