The Stupid Question Hall of Fame is back again, ready to embarrass the kids who cheapen your degree. Remember the rules If you send in the absolute stupidest, you get a free BustedTee. Read all five and cast your vote. And, if you heard something stupid in class this week, send it to me at CollegeHumor.com/StupidQuestions.The Nominees
- A) International Academy of Design and Technology, Tampa, Florida Submitted by Rob
We were reading a short story in class
Genius: What is a pow?
Professor: P.O.W? It's a Prisoner of War.
Genius:They send prisoners to war!?
- B) University of Florida, Gainesville, Florida Submitted by Kerno
Professor: Britain is quarantined to prevent diseases not found there from migrating there.
The Brilliance: Wait, Britain is an island?
- C) Boston University, Boston, Massachusetts Submitted by Justin
Professor is talking about the end of WWII and how the Russians have confirmed that Hitler's skull was retrieved under Stalin's orders and is on display in the Kremlin.
Blondie: Wait, is that a museum?
- D) Florida Gulf Coast University, Ft. Myers, Florida Submitted by Chris
The professor was talking about how putting sodium in a chloride solution neutralizes it (makes salt water).
Einstein: So is that why they put salt in fish tanks?
Professor: No, that would be because of the salt water fish.
- E) University at Albany, Albany, New York Submitted by Seth
Professor: The recalls cost the company 100's of millions of dollars, not to mention the millions spent on advertising trying to gain customer's confidence back.
Valedictorian: So did all of those things have an effect on the revenue they made that year?
This poll is no longer active.