The Stupid Question Hall of Fame is back again, ready to embarrass the kids who cheapen your degree. Remember the rules If you send in the absolute stupidest, you get a free BustedTee. Read all five and cast your vote. And, if you heard something stupid in class this week, send it to me at CollegeHumor.com/StupidQuestions.The Nominees
- A) Mt. San Antonio College, Arcadia, California Submitted by Jon
The Brilliance: Isn't it true that babies can breathe underwater?
- B) SUNY College at Oswego, Oswego, New York Submitted by Pete
Professor was talking about neuromuscular control
Lady Brain: What do you mean? Is it the, like, muscle's mind?
- C) Iona College, Bronx, New York Submitted by Cat
The professor was discussing the dominant way of thinking during the bubonic plague.
Professor: The bubonic plague killed approximately one third to one half of Europe during the Medieval period.
Genius: Was that recently?
- D) SUNY Farmingdale, Smithtown, New York Submitted by Rich
Professor is describing paintings and their vanity towards death
Professor: This painting represtents the Day of the Dead which is the Mexican hoiday that occurs November first and second.
Einstein II: Is the Day of the Dead Cinco de Mayo?
- E) Columbia University, Morristown, New Jersey Submitted by Lara
In an AP history class from high school
Blondie: Wait, so, like, what's the District of Columbia? Is that in South America?
Teacher: It's where our nation's capital is.
Blondie: Ohhhhh . so that's what D.C. is.
This poll is no longer active.