- Playboy's Girls of Summer '94 June 1994.
- Playboy's Book of Lingerie Vol. 38 July 1994.
- Playboy's Playmates at Play July 1994 pages 6-7.
- Playboy's Book of Lingerie Vol. 39 September 1994 page 25.
- Playboy's Wet & Wild Playmates September 1994 page 73.
- Playboy's Book of Lingerie Vol. 40 November 1994.
- Playboy's Nudes November 1994 cover.
- Playboy's Playmates in Bed Vol. 1 January 1995.
- Playboy's Supermodels February 1995.
- Playboy's Book of Lingerie Vol. 44 July 1995 cover.
- Playboy's Nudes October 1995.
- Playboy's Winter Girls February 1996.
- Playboy's Celebrating Centerfolds Vol. 1 December 1998 pages 6-7
- Belly Laughs: The Naked Truth about Pregnancy and Childbirth
- Baby Laughs: The Naked Truth about the First Year of Mommyhood
- Life Laughs: The Naked Truth about Motherhood, Marriage, and Moving On.2
- Louder than Words: A Mother's Journey in Healing Autism
Dear God. Have we as a society declined so much as to look to the likes of Jenny McCarthy for motherhood advice?
"Hey GUYS! Like, when you have a kid, you gotta take good care of em! And if they're autistic, write a book about them, that way you can benefit from the horrible cross your child has been so unfortunate to bear!"
Yeah, Jenny's the epitomy of motherly. The only kids who have worse moms than her are the ones who get vaccumed out of the womb like dustbunnies under the backseat of a Taurus. I know Jim Carrey did "Bruce Almighty", but I didn't think he was retarded.