The Stupid Question Hall of Fame is back again, ready to embarrass the kids who cheapen your degree. Remember the rules If you send in the absolute stupidest, you get a free BustedTee. Read all five and cast your vote. And, if you heard something stupid in class this week, send it to me at CollegeHumor.com/StupidQuestions.The Nominees
- A) Keystone College, Scranton, Pennsylvania Submitted by Mike
A slide of a uncircumsized penis is shown on the projection screen.
Ms. Einstein: Oh my, what kind of STD does he have?
- B) University of Florida, Gainesville, Florida Submitted by Jay
Professor: To pass the quiz you need to get a 7 out of 10.
Bro: So that's like a 65%, right?
- C) Benedictine College, St. Louis, Missouri Submitted by Ty
Professor: This man with schizophrenia actually thinks he can read minds.
Lady Brain: Wait, how can he read minds?
- D) University of Massachusetts, Amherst, Massachusetts Submitted by Andy
Professor mentions his birthday is April 30th.
Blondie: Wait, so what do you do on a leap year?
- E) University of Nebraska Lincoln, Lincoln, Nebraska Submitted by Taylor
While talking about how sound travels faster under water
The Brilliance: So does that mean you can hear airplanes quicker if you're underwater?
Professor: That's exactly right if planes flew underwater.
This poll is no longer active.