The Stupid Question Hall of Fame is back again, ready to embarrass the kids who cheapen your degree. Remember the rules If you send in the absolute stupidest, you get a free BustedTee. Read all five and cast your vote. And, if you heard something stupid in class this week, send it to me at CollegeHumor.com/StupidQuestions.The Nominees
- A) Wright State, Columbus, OhioSubmitted by Kyle
The professor was talking about equilateral triangle
Genius: So what's it called if there are more than 3 equal sides?
Professior: A square.
- B) University of California, Riverside, Riverside, CaliforniaSubmitted by Scott
Professor: One of the oldest human type skeletons ever found is Lucy (showing pic of skeleton).
Future trophy wife: How did they know her name was Lucy?
Prof: They found her driver's license.
- C) Kutztown University, Caldwell, New JerseySubmitted by Luke
Professor: This painting is called "The Lamentation of Christ", anyone know what the word lamentation means?
Student: Is that, like, when you cover something in plastic, like paper?
- D) Widener University, Willingboro, New JerseySubmitted by Peter
While looking over the syllabus and noting that we have off on MLK Jr. day
The Brilliance: What is milk day and why do we have off for it?
- E) Hamilton College, Clinton, New YorkSubmitted by Scott
Professor: And which party is President Bush a member of?
Valedictoran: He's a Democrat, right? I mean, we live in a democracy, so he's gotta be a Democrat.
This poll is no longer active.