It's my favorite time of the week, it's time for the Weekly WYR. See if you're brave enough to choose a side in what surely are the universe's most difficult quagmires. And remember, if you've got a great WYR, submit it at the bottom of this or any WYR article.
Would You Rather
- Pay the evil genius $100,000,000, or else? From adam
- Type in L33t for the rest of your life, or TyPe LiKe ThIs FoR tHe ReSt oF yOuR lIfE? From Ray
- Smash an iPhone, or a Mac Book Air? From Mike
- Go with John Locke, or stay with Jack? From andrew
- Have "sorry you lost the SuperBowl sex" with Gisele, or win the SuperBowl but have to be Eli Manning? From Noah
- Go against Wolf on Rings, or Titan on Joust? From Marc
- Have Scooby Doo's gang solve your murder, or Gil Grissom and his CSI team? From Boobie
- Have your girlfriend turn out to be a distant relative, or watch the first season of "Joey" on DVD? From Thomas
- HAVE CAPS LOCK STUCK FOREVER, or havenospacebar? From Levi
- Be the best in your school at golf, or be the best in your school at beer pong? From Allen
- Eat a Hot Pocket that is cold in the middle, or burn your tounge on the first bite? From Jim
Finally, this week's winner of the Not a WYR, just senseless gloating Award is mikey, who sent in this.
- I f*ckin told you Brady sucks just get some pressure on him, he FOLDS! or GO ELI!! From mikey
Congrats Mikey, you're a horrible sport.
If you have a good WYR, submit it below. Check back every Friday to see if yours made the cut.