from the home office in Walla Walla, Washington
10. I was really craving lemonade and cookies.
9. I reckoned this was the only way to meet my idol, journalist Chris Hanson.
8. Oh, you have a transcript, I misrember typing any of that.
7. I had to get some kind of rap sheet before I tried out for American Idol.
6. Call me kooky, but I get off on cops ambushing and gangtackling me.
3. I would have gotten away with it too, if it wasn't for those meddling kids at
2. I'm tired of that oh so boring quiet guy that keeps to himself rap.
1. I gotz to be me!!!