- They let the students choose the type of music to listen to throughout class .and their CD case is filled with reggae and classic rock.
- You have to keep your name tag on your desk, five weeks into the semester because the professor claims to be "bad with names".
- Long Hair .'nuff said
- They say cliché things with a smile on their face like "I've been to college too" to try and hint towards their rebellious pasts.
- It's an art teacher.
- They are late to class and take extremely long to grade/return assignments.
- When you wear a tie-dyed shirt to class, the nod their head and wink at you while saying "I get it."
- He or she is constantly snacking on food.
- They give long, rambling, go nowhere speeches that fail to make any kind of point.
- When they see you do it
..you don't get in any trouble.
If any of your professors meet one or more of these criteria ..there's a good chance they've toked on some bud at some point in their life.