2. If you love rock music and hate your mother, you should become a stewardess.
3. In the rock business, even if you look like you're 12, people will believe you're 18. No questions asked.
4. In 1973, writing the article on the cover of Rolling Stone would only net you a thousand bucks.
5. If you are electrocuted by your mic in front of 20,000 horrified fans, you are still expected to finish the show.
6. Tripping on acid with townies is actually a good career move.
7. Even pilots are stoked when they make it out of a thunderstorm alive.