It's my favorite time of the week, it's time for the Weekly WYR. See if you're brave enough to choose a side in what surely are the universe's most difficult quagmires. And remember, if you've got a great WYR, submit it at the bottom of this or any WYR article.
Would You Rather
- Always smell like you never shower, or always smell like you wear way too much cologne? From Justin
- Run naked down the freeway durring rush hour for a mile, or run naked in a septic tank for a mile? From mitch
- Do you even read these, or am I just wasting my time? From Dan
- Hook up with the oldest person you know once, or be hung over every day for the rest of your life? From Noah
- Never be able to find your other shoe, or never be able to find your keys? From Noonie
- Serve in Heaven, or rule in Hell? From Christopher
- Be in a Mexican prison, or Mexican hospital? From Basil
Finally, this week's winner of the I Really Hope This Is Real Award is Riley, who sent in this.
- Lisa, I know you read these every week so this is for you. I love you Lisa. I knew we were meant to end up together ev- or since I first met you some two years ago in the park. Since then, every day spent with you has become increasingly better. Lisa Bethany Bennett will you marry me? From Riley
OMG, LISA!!!111 WILL YOU?!!?!?
If you have a good WYR, submit it below. Check back every Friday to see if yours made the cut.