Adam Ruins Everything
Jake and Amir
What 'No Country for Old Men' Taught Me
April 16, 2008
1. Bad Haircut= Oscar Gold
2. If someone has a canister of oxygen attached to a rod, don't let them touch your forehead with said rod.
3. Silenced shotguns are the coolest weapons ever.
4. There might be a country for old men, but Texas ain't it.
5. Woody Harrelson is a damned good bounty hunter not so good at the whole staying alive part of it though.
6. Anyone who doesn't check a bag full of money for a tracking device deserves to (and will) be gunned down by everybody.
7. If a guy with a bowl-cut asks you to call a coin toss, call the damned toss.
8. Drawing out suspense, and then completely dispensing with logical conclusion points, while frustrating to the viewer, is apparently a sign of award-winning writing.
9. And finally, the most important thing I've learned is
what movies teach me
We like you. Do you like us too?
Don't ask me again.