- A) University of PittsburghSubmitted by Michael
Professor: Even today there is still a lot of antisemitism in Hollywood.
The Brilliance: Wait How can there be antisemitism in Hollywood, I thought the Jews ran it?
- B) Auburn UniversitySubmitted by Christopher
A girl told the professor that she had been to the Vatican
Professor: Did you see the Pope?
Blondie: No, The Pope died a couple years ago.
- C) Buena Vista UniversitySubmitted by Brent
The class had gotten off topic and the professor was speaking of his tenure track
Einstein Jr.: So when you say you have tenure, does that mean it takes ten years?"
- D) University of Wisconsin Eau ClaireSubmitted by Christopher
Barbie (sitting at table working on our group paper): Hey, do y'all know how to spell the word ruh-ther?
Me: Ruh-ther? I don't think I know that word Can you use it in a sentence?
Barbie: Ya know, like, somethin or ruh-ther?
- E) Burlington County CollegeSubmitted by Ryan
We were dissecting dead earthworms in class.
Bio Teacher: Make sure you put pins on either side of the worms.
Genius: Wait, is that to keep them from moving around?
This poll is no longer active.