5) Pretend I work for CTU and that every call I get is in reference to counter-terrorism.
4) Pretend I'm in the hatch on LOST, and that filling in Excel spreadsheets is actually saving the world.
3) Pretend I work for Dunder Mifflin, and that my co-workers are funny, interesting, and worthy of playing pranks on. This is harder than #4.
2) Pretend I'm a featured writer for CH and that I'm getting paid for the articles I write that get rejected.
1) Pretend I'm Jason Michaels and that I'm actually funny.