It's my favorite time of the week, it's time for the Weekly WYR. See if you're brave enough to choose a side in what surely are the universe's most difficult quagmires. And remember, if you've got a great WYR, submit it at the bottom of this or any WYR article.
Would You Rather
- Have a kind, intelligent talking hampster, or a loud, racist talking Wookie? From jim
- Have a hang nail, or something stuck in your teeth for the rest of your life? From Josh
- Get 100% on a really hard midterm, or get 100% on a really hard guitar hero song in a room full of hot girls? From smandy
- Only be able to talk using famous movie quotes, or only be able to talk in a hilariously high-pitched voice for the rest of your life? From Chase
- Always have someone pointing an elastic at your face, or have someone waiting around every corner ready to scare you? From Joel
- Kill Dracula with your bare hands, or kill an army of weak, slow zombies with a bunch of weapons? From Bruce
- Have Will Smith's character from Men in Black be president, or have Will Smith's character from Independence Day be president? From Bubby
Finally, this week's winner of the Creative Arts Award is Brandon, who sent in this.
- 8======D or ( . ) ( . ) From Brandon
Well, reader's, you get the question. What's it going to be?
If you have a good WYR, submit it here.
Check back every Friday to see if yours made the cut.