With summer in full swing one of the best ways to spend your time is to take a road trip with your friends. Planning a road trip is boring; so the best way to get going is to start driving and stop when you can no longer continue driving. Here are some signs that your trip has ended in Canada.
- You just tipped the stripper with a 5 dollar bill
- The money in your pocket looks like it came from a monopoly game
- You bought alcohol without having to use a fake ID
- The fries that just came with your meal are covered in gravy and melted cheese
- You just bought weed from a pharmacist
- The car radio plays a continuous loop of Nickleback, Avril Lavigne, Celine Dion and Shania Twain
- The sports channel plays 6 hours of curling action a day
- People at the coffee shop are angry because they can't get their roll up the rim cup
These are a few of the give away signs that you are in Canada. So enjoy your time in America's hat.