1. A lot better with more than one person.
2. Trying isn't the only thing that matters.
3. You're usually rusty if you haven't done it in a while.
4. The "pre game" usually foreshadows how well you're going to do.
5. Even after a lot of practice, you're still not very good.
7. Watching it is usually a lot easier than actually doing it.
8. Having a lot of equipment can usually mean a bad thing
9. You'll never be even as half as good as the pros.
10. Fantasy is fun, but taking it too seriously is pretty sad.
11. The next day you are sore, but not where you would expect
12. Usually by the end at least one person is disappointed.