Drinking Games You Can Play on the Internet
- Suggest a website name, then type it into your browser. If the website already exists, take a drink. If it doesn’t exist, you have the option to buy it then and there, in which case all your friends have to finish their drinks.
- Everyone updates their status at the same time then drinks until they get a like. The last person to get a like has to finish their drink.
- Listen to Spotify, drink every time you hear an ad that makes you want to puke, then actually puke.
- Compose a tweet. For each character you tweeted, drink for that many seconds. If your tweet gets faved or retweeted while you’re drinking, finish your drink.
Mark as Dead
- Take one sip every time you reply to an email, two when you forward one, and three for a reply-all.
Finish your drink when someone replies to an email asking if you’re drunk.
I’m Feeling Drunky
- Type any word into google, turn off safesearch, take a drink for every disgusting / pornographic / disgustingly pornographic image you see.
Pandora Power Hour
- Drink every time you skip a song. The game is over either when you pass out or when “Home” by Edward Sharpe and the Magnetic Zeros gets played for a third time.
- Start a single-serving blog about Internet Drinking Games and drink until you get a book deal.
Get ReddiTORE Up / Reddintoxicated
- Post a picture of yourself drinking to Reddit. Caption it with “I’m taking a drink for every upvote I get!” Continue drinking until you either die or reach the front page.
- Submit the Get ReddiTORE Up story as a photo list on Buzzfeed a day later. Drink for every LOL sticker it gets.