Happy Murray Christmas, everyone! We've told you why we're thankful for Mr. Tom Hanks, now we're here to show everyone how Bill Murray, actor and prankster extraordinaire, brings hope and cheer to all the orphans this holiday season.
1. Spreading joy by crashing your party
(Source: AroundPhilly)Can you even call it party crashing? I mean, Bill Murray, you're invited to all of the parties, like, all of the time. No questions asked. Because you're the coolest. What other celebrity is willing to go to our lame parties that don't even give out diamonds in the gift bag?
2. Charitably cleaning up after said parties
3. Showing passion for America's pastime during Hall of Fame Speeches This poignant speech made us feel like we were there with you during your childhood when you first set foot on Wrigley Field, Murray. And I don't even care about baseball. But I care about you, and you made me vicariously care about sports for just one second.
4. By just straight chillin' with Wu Tang Clan's RZA and GZA in "Coffee and Cigarettes
5. Having the best movie cameo ever
6. By carrying around this ridiculously tiny vintage camera
7. Appearing as a celeb bartender There's that old joke that goes, "A priest a rabbi and Wu Tang walk into a bar and ask Bill Murray for a drink." At least, we think that's how it goes. Seriously, though, Bill Murray, you don't just hang out with two of the coolest rappers on the planet like, all the time, but sometimes you just DECIDE to bartend when you're out in public. We lift our drinks to you, holmes.
8. Going along with your dumb pranksThis doesn't even phase him (maybe because he's the king of pranks-see number 9). It's like you could pitch him anything and he'd catch it 11 out of ten times. That statistic doesn't even have to make sense because, Bill Murray.
9. Eating your fries without your permission
10. Playing This Van Morrison Song at a music festival Just sit back, relax, smoke your weed and enjoy the sweet, sweet tunes of Van Murray-son. Listen, Bill, you're not that great at singing, but you can work a crowd, and that's just fine.
11. By Pwning noobs in basketball
12. Frolicking and sliding on a wet tarp while the Peanuts theme song plays
13. Crashing our kickball game
14. By just being the coolest, most spontaneous weirdo, groundhog hatin' actor out there