Celebrities post a lot of stuff on their Twitter. That doesn't mean you can too.These are ten things celebrities can post on Twitter, but you shouldn't! If you do- I'm not surprised that you have only 2 followers, one of them being your grandma, who would unfollow you if she only knew how to plug her computer back in. Here are some examples of Celebrity tweets, accompanied by what your tweets probably look like.
1. Quotes from your MomComedians know how to use their parents' so-called-wisdom to their advantage. you don't. that's why they are comedians and you're a 2nd year economic major.
2. Random LikesPeople have higher tolerance to famous people. So they can post stupid and meaningless things, and people would think they're brilliant. If you do it- you're just a douche and nobody cares.
3. GreetingsWhen a celebrity wishes his friend a happy birthday,it's interesting, because their friend is probably a celebrity too. You and your friends are nobodies.
4. Work Related TweetsOnce again, if you're a celebrity your job is interesting. that's why they have fans. You, on the other hand, are a desk jockey.
5. Joke TweetsPlease don't try to be as funny as someone who gets paid to be funny. If you were, you'd get paid too.
6. Thank you TweetsCelebrities can be grateful. Sometimes good things happen to them and they want to say thanks. If you're well-known, you can thank-tweet because people would probably know what the hell you're talking about. They have many followers so the receiving party gets a lot of recognition for their good deed. When YOU do it- it means nothing.
7. Celeb Meet TweetThere's nothing more fun than two celebrities hanging out together. You never met a celebrity. And if you did, you didn't chat. You just pointed at him and giggled.
8. RecommendationsFamous people have a say. We like to know we share our interests with them. If they tell us to do something, by god we'll do it. That's why they had all those people sing "We are the World", and why that yellow "Live Strong" Bracelet sold so well. I don't care that much about what you like, thoug
9. TMIOK, even celebrities can share a little too much information. They can be forgiven. You can't.
10. Instagram pictures of your fingernails.Don't. Just don't. I'll spare you mine.