Like this? Follow Caldwell on Twitter and/or Tumblr.
By Caldwell Tanner
Say Snow to Drugs
1. Wide shot, a few kids are playing outside in the snow.
Smokey: Guys check it out! I’m smoking!
2. Tight shot on the kid as he puffs on a twig. The cold air resembles a puff of cigarette smoke. We hear another kid offscreen bragging.
Tokey (OS): Oh yeah?...
3. He has a blunt made of snow with pine needles poking out the end. He sits in a snowy bean bag seat and exhales deeply.
Tokey: Check out this fresh blunt I just rolled!
4. Cut to a kid with snow all over his face and a big bile in his arms. He has a wild expression.
Cokey: You guys haven’t lived until you try this snowcaine!
5. A kid (who possibly resembles Tuco?) stands next to a house with a bunch of icicles hanging from the window.
Crystal: Ha! That’s baby stuff, if you want a real thrill, come hit this ice crystal meth.
6. Tight on Kid’s face. He holds the crystals up.
Crystal: just cooked up a new batch.
7. Wide out - The kid gets pelted by a million snowballs. the other kids look on in terror. Kid Gus Fring stands next to a snow chicken he’s been building
8. We see a tiny, Walter White looking kid riding a sled (somehow it resembles a winnebago). The kid next to him resembles a tiny Jesse Pinkman. Pinkman holds a bunch of blue ice.
Baby Jesse: This is our neighborhood, BITCH.