By Caldwell Tanner
Lesser Use Iron Man Suits
Note: I imagine each of these images also featuring arrows pointing out specific features of each suit, so feel free to add extra jokes / details if you see an opportunity.
- Mark XLIII "Iron Mecha" Suit Suit
Image: A giant iron man mecha suit piloted by the regular iron man suit, power-rangers style.
- Mark XLIV "Tourist Trapper" Fanny Pack Suit
Image: Split Panel - 1. Tony Stark wearing a fanny pack 2. Suit coming out of fanny pack 3. Full iron man suit
- Mark XLV "Date Night" Two Person Fucksuit
Image: Iron Man and Iron Lady joined together and just skyfuckin' the heck out of eachother.
- Mark XLVI and XLVII "Robot Rock" Daft Punk DJ Suits
Image: The two daft punk guys but wearing iron man suits, their arms and chests have keyboards and DJ equipement built into them.
- Mark XLVIII "Water Level" Frog Suit
Image: The frog suit from mario, but with Iron Man's face poking out.
- Mark XLIX "Iron Lady" Margaret Thatcher Memorial Suit
Image: A robotic margaret thatcher, too soon?
- Mark L "MoneyMaker" Advertising Suit
Image: A suit with a giant billboard reading "Stark Soda - It's what suits you!" This billboard pays for all the suits.
- Mark LI "Lazy Sunday" Lounging Suit
Image: Tony stark wearing sweats and a tee shirt and the iron man helmet while he watches tv.
- Mark LII "Golden Years" Retirement Suit
Image: An iron man suit with a built-in rascal.