How to Draw a Picture-Perfect Horse in 7 Easy Steps
By Caldwell Tanner
How to Draw a Picture-Perfect Horse in 7 Easy Steps!
1. Gather the necessary supplies.
Image: A hand holding several pencils and sharpies, the other hand is giving a thumbs up.
2. Start with a rough thumbnail sketch.
Image: Rough thumbnail sketches of a tasteful horse drawing.
3. Prepare your canvas.
Image: A shot of Rosie passed out on the ground, an empty bottle of whiskey in his hand
3. Use broad strokes to lay out your composition.
Image: A hand drawing a nearly-completed horse
4. Add shading and additional details.
Image: The horse now has a giant, realistic looking penis
5. Sign, date, and title the piece.
Image: The hand is writing "FUCK YOU TIM" above the horse.
6. Take a step back and admire your craft.
Image: The artist high fiving some dudes as Tim awakes in disgust.