Uh oh! Looks like something online is going viral and EVERYONE'S talking about it. If you don't post it, you'll look like you're out of the loop, but if you do post it, you'll seem like you're JUST LIKE everyone else instead of COOLER THAN them. Use these handy tips to share that content while asserting your own individuality.
1. Imply That You Saw It Before Everyone Else
2. Reference the popular video to prove that you're in the loop, but post something else so you can be different.
3. Be the first person to not like the video.
4. Get offended by it.
5. Make it clear that the video is for your chronically out-of-the-loop friends, not you.
6. Post your own shitty response to it.