1. The URL Is Actually will.i.am
As if to reinforce that will.i.am is first and foremost dedicated to the ideal that clever marketing tactics should always take precedent over any discernible substance.
2. There Are 26 Separate Images of will.i.am's Face on the Homepage
If you don't like this one featuring will.i.am in a green jacket with his logo on it and two additional will.i.ams behind him, surely you can enjoy the one with will.i.am in a futuristic spacesuit with his logo on it, or the one of will.i.am giving a peace sign in a track jacket with his logo on it, or the one of will.i.am shaking hands with Prince Charles.
3. There Are 12 Separate Titles Credited to will.i.am on the Homepage
"Futurist", "coach" and "mentor" being only slightly greater reaches than "musician" and "entertainer".
4. There Is a Section of will.i.am's Homepage Entitled "Technology"
Technology "powers everything that he does". It also powers everything that everyone does.
5. You Can Watch will.i.am Cite Waiting for Superman as the Motivation Behind the Custom Car He Designed for Himself on Ellen
No word on whether or not the documentary about our failing educational systems had any influence over his decision to avoid going with the guys from Pimp My Ride this time.
6. You Can Play a Game with Yourself and Count the will.i.am Terms with Unnecessary Lowercase Letters, Periods and Hashtags
Besides his name, his album #willpower, his single #thatPOWER, his i.am.auto custom car series, and foto.soho, the $475 iPhone accessory that improves the quality "social aspects" of the built-in camera, see what else can you find!
7. Claims of will.i.am's "Achievements" Range from Bold to Ridiculous
In the world of will.i.am (the site), being on the Voice and in Rio 2 and Madagascar 2 qualifies as "transcending the realm of music", sending a song to Mars means that "technology is infused into the world of will.i.am as an essential element", and writing a song comprised "primarily using excerpts from [the President's] speeches" is a featured accomplishment.
8. There Is No Mention of will.i.am's Holographic Appearance on CNN During the 2008 Presidential Election
This one's inexplicable.