7 Charity Posters for Your Precious Little Problems
By Will Stephen
- Every six minutes, someone's left headphone all of the sudden just, like, won't work.
If you see someone in need, give what you can. Just not those weird in-ear earbuds that must get all waxy and gross, right?
- Sore Throat on the Way to Work? Well. There Goes Any Chance of a Decent Monday.
Over 40% of work weeks are ruined by sore throats on Monday, which lead to weird sleep Monday night, and then next thing you know you're kinda tired on Tuesday, which you never really recover from, and the whole thing's just a mess.
- This is Damien. Damien is 28.
Damien's parents refuse to give him their Hulu Plus password.
And we're supposed to just... let this happen?
Don't another Damien sit on your conscience. Share your passwords. Because not being able to legally watch certain shows that aren't on Netflix and in high quality immediately whenever you want... sucks.
- "I... Don't Know What's Wrong with Me."
A fair amount of people occasionally go more than a couple months without having sex.
Here's how you can help.
Go to OkCupid.com, and give people with sad profiles 5 stars. Maybe, just maybe, they'll gain "attractive" status on the site and break that miserable dry spell.
Every little bit helps.
- My friends think it's weird that I like Drake so much.
Well, guess what. It's not.
When you hate on Aubrey, you hate on all of us. Real talk.
- I don't restart my Macbook Pro very often.
So now it's kinda slow.
Make your lap a little less warm TODAY.
- 95% of People Scrolled to the Bottom of this Article and Felt Mildly Irritated That They Wasted Their Time Reading the Whole Thing
You deserve better. Donate here: PayPal.org/CollegeHumorStaffWritersPersonalBankAccounts