We've all been there. Some co-workers start talking about politics or current events, and you have absolutely no idea what they're talking about. But you don't want to come across as stupid. If you happen to get into a political discussion, here are some tips to get out gracefully:
1. Say you have to go do something that's really embarrassing, so it won't look like you're making up an excuse.
2. Try to make it seem like you have an opinion by saying things like "I totally agree" and "That's what I would do".
3. Repeat something you heard on 'House of Cards'.
4. Quickly text someone who knows about the subject.
5. Fake political rage and storm out .
Illustrated by: Tom Trager