USED IN SONGS:"Lay me down in sheets of linen"
- "Tiny Dancer" by Elton John
"Lay me down on a bed of roses"
- "If I Die Young" by The Band Perry
"I will lay me down"
- "Bridge Over Troubled Water" by Simon & Garfunkel
"Lay me down tonight"
- "Lay Me Down" by Sam Smith
"Lay me down, lay me down"
- "Lay Me Down" by Crosby, Stills & Nash
USED IN REAL LIFE:"Baby, I've had such a long, stressful day. We should have sex. Would you mind laying me down? "
USED IN SONGS:"With your lovin' now, I think I'm ready now"
- "Toxic" by Britney Spears
"Gimme all your lovin' / All your hugs and kisses too"
- "Gimme All Your Lovin'" by ZZ Top
"I'm lovin' your lovin'"
- "Lovin' It" by Ariana Grande
"Put your lovin' on, put your lovin' on, put your lovin' on me"
- "Put Your Lovin' On Me" by Robin Thicke
"Baby, I need your lovin' / Got to have all your lovin'"
- "Baby I Need Your Lovin" by the Four Tops
USED IN REAL LIFE:
"Hey, the past six dates have gone really well, and I don't know, I kind of think we should make this official."
"Yeah, me too. I'm really into the idea of getting more of your lovin'."
USED IN SONGS:"It's enough to make kings and vagabonds / Believe the very best"
- "Can You Feel the Love Tonight" by Elton John
"The vagabond who's rapping at your door / Is standing in the clothes that you once wore"
- "It's All Over Now, Baby Blue" by Bob Dylan
"See the turncoat on his knees / The vagabond that no one sees"
- "Blue Moon" by Beck (bonus points for "turncoat")
"Nomad, vagabond / Call me what you will! Yeah!"
- "Wherever I May Roam" by Metallica
"Left the vagabonds a trail of stones"
- "Vagabond" by Beirut
USED IN REAL LIFE:"Hey, is it cool if Chester crashes on our couch for a few days?"
"That vagabond? No."
USED IN SONGS:"Oh Maybelline, why can't you be true?"
- "Maybelline" by Chuck Berry
"I want to live life and always be true"
- "We Never Change" by Coldplay
"May you grow up to be true"
- "Forever Young" by Bob Dylan
"I'll always be true"
- "Love Me Do" by the Beatles
"Remember I'll always be true"
- "All My Loving" by the Beatles (bonus points for "My Loving")
"Eh, I would set you up with Becca, but I don't know. I've heard that she's not, like, the truest."
USED IN SONGS:"1 2 3 4 / Get your woman on the floor"
- "1 2 3 4 (Sumpin' New)" by Coolio
"We are ready, we are ready for the floor"
- "Ready for the Floor" by Hot Chip
"Everybody's dancing on the floor"
- "Lose Yourself to Dance" by Daft Punk (feat. Pharrell)
"If you go hard, you gotta get on the floor"
- "On the Floor" by Jennifer Lopez (feat. Pitbull)
"Get it on the floor, get it, get it on the floor"
- "Get It on the Floor" by DMX (feat. Swizz Beats)
"Has anyone seen Jeannie? I last saw her twenty minutes ago, on the floor."
USED IN SONGS:"You young, wild girls / You'll be the death of me"
- "Young Girls" by Bruno Mars
"My spot is forever reserved, if I ever leave Earth / That would be the death of me first"
- "Till I Collapse" by Eminem (feat. Nate Dogg)
"You will be the death of me"
- "Time Is Running Out" by Muse
"Boy, you'll be the death of me"
- "Rather Die Young" by Beyonce
"Till the death of me, till the death of me / Till the death of me, till the death of me"
- "Death of Me" by Wacka Flocka Flame
"The test results are back, and I am sorry to inform you that you have two months until the death of you."
USED IN SONGS:"I want you to caress me like a tropical breeze"
- "Touch My Body" by Mariah Carey
"Pools of sorrow, waves of joy are drifting through my open mind / Possessing and caressing me"
- "Across the Universe" by the Beatles
"Her caresses caressed by fingers"
- "Stella Was a Diver and She Was Always Down" by Interpol
"Just one caress / From you and I'm blessed"
- "One Caress" by Depeche Mode
"Uhh caress me down"
- "Caress Me Down" by Sublime
"I finally hooked up with Janet. Her caress was awesome."
USED IN SONGS:"Life is a highway / I want to ride it all night long"
- "Life Is A Highway" by Tom Cochrane
"All night long, you can let the groove get in"
- "Let the Groove Get In" by Justin Timberlake
"Wo ah la ta da, wo ah la ta da, da da da, all night long"
- "Good Times" by Sam Cooke
"You shook me all night long"
- "You Shook Me All Night Long" by AC/DC
"All night long! (All night) / All night long! (All night)"
- "All Night Long" by Lionel Richie
"Hey dude, you comin' to the pool hall tonight?"
"Can't. Got plans to make love to my girl all night long."
"Yeah. For the length of the whole night. We'll see how it goes."
USED IN SONGS:"Save tonight / And fight the break of dawn"
- "Save Tonight" by Eagle Eye Cherry
"And I'll rise like the break of dawn"
- "Let It Go" by Idina Menzel
"When your rooster crows at the break of dawn"
- "Don't Think Twice, It's All Right" by Bob Dylan
"The beat don't stop until the break of dawn"
- "Rapper's Delight" by Sugar Hill Gang
"Til the break of dawn / Baby got it goin' on"
- "Baby Got Back" by Sir Mix-A-Lot
"Wow, I've been studying for this orgo final for hours. Pretty sure the dawn just broke."