How One Wrong Step Can Change Everything
1. A soldier cautiously crosses a World War One-era minefield. He holds a tube of documents and is sweating profusely.
Soldier: I've got to deliver this information to headquarters, even if it means crossing this treacherous minefield.
2. Silhouette of him slowly crossing the field.
3. Tight of the Soldier's face. A loud CLICK is heard.
Soldier: Oh no...Oh god no...
4. Zoomed out shot of the Soldier being enveloped in an explosion.
5. Soldier is now a schlubby dude wearing boxers in his bathroom. He has stepped in a puddle while wearing socks. He is making a real wienery face.
Soldier: Oh ewww my sock got wet!