1. The sweet freedom from the involuntary coercion to click on anything with a number in it:
2. That moment when ANOTHER one of your friends shares an internet list:
3. When no one else gets how different REAL-LIFE STUFF looks from words on screens:
4. Wait a second. What are YOU doing here?
5. You're reading this list right now! That means you couldn't possibly get it!
7. I've never felt so betrayed.
8. You WOULDN'T UNDERSTAND!!! Go read some internet lists, you filthy LIST-READER.
9. What do you mean, what am I doing here if I WROTE an internet list?