Pareidolia is the phenomenon where an object is perceived as something else. So, in conclusion, your eyes are liars!
1. Fire hydrant covered in bees, or Snoopy wearing a hat?
2. Street grate or majestic urban pineapple?
3. Succulent strawberry or juicy butt?
4. Wood panel or a happy sloth?
5. Fruit parfait or puppy trapped in a glass?
6. Machine part or ornery old man?
7. Lobster in the bottom of a bucket or a lobster god on his planet orbiting space?
8. Horse snout or terrifying little dude?
9. Puffy chair or a leather monster that wants you to sit on it's face?
10. Large eggplant or a pensive face?
11. Tree or a dancing woman?
12. Dog's butthole or JESUS CHRIST?
Interested in more? Check out the subreddit Pareidolia!