I think it's high time we all stop pretending all animals aren't silly/gross as fuck, starting with...
LIONS: THE KINGS OF THE JUNGLE
1) And the kings of ball-licking.
2) And the kings of getting tickled by chubby men
3) And also the kings of ocassional tea-bagging
Next up...STAGS. From Bambi's dad, to Harry's patronus, these noble beasts are proud, and ever-watchful.
4) And super into gay threesomes
5) Plus they have pretty itchy dicks
GORILLAS. The most majestic primate of all. This great ape demands respect and instills fear into the hearts of even the bravest men.
6) But look at his cute little hat!
7) And his cute little boogers!
8) And his cute little....okay, well that's just rude.
Elephants have always been strong, beautiful beasts. Their patience is only matched by their wisdom.
9) Even ancient wise beasts need to have fun sometimes.
10) They seriously love playing.
11) And pooping.
WOLVES: The stalkers of the night. Vicious, fierce, mysterious creatures...
13) Hey...drop it..DROP it!
14) You just can't look mysterious when you're eating cheez-its...
15) Or when you're doing...this.
A knight in shining armor would be utterly incomplete without a trusty steed to acompany him. Horses are not only stunning animals, but they represent power, strength, and grace.
16) Except...not really these ones.
17) This is not what stallions are meant for...
18) There's nothing I could say that could possibly make this better.
And last but not least the official bird of America. This fowl has been the symbol for honor, freedom, and victory since the very founding of this great country.
19) That's him, uh...shitting on communism. Yeah.