Adam Ruins Everything
Jake and Amir
10 Romance Tips from Confiscated Middle School Notes
September 26, 2014
Middle schoolers can teach us a lot about love and awkwardness and undeveloped social skills.
1. Keep it anonymous.
2. Don't play games.
3. Be specific with your compliments.
4. Put chips before 'ships.
5. Think twice before revealing your true identity. Especially if you're using flowery language.
6. For real, keep your anonymity. And find a good hiding place.
7. Always have a back-up plan.
8. Fake out 'til you make out.
9. When it's over, be straightforward.
10. Don't forget to file for a divorce. Srry.
We like you. Do you like us too?
Don't ask me again.